The key phrase at In2Crafts is INTERACTIVE!
We know that creative people generally like to get their hands dirty.
You like to try new things out, feel them, smell them and even taste them.
- We have a wide selection of Vendors at the Expo this year with a good range of both local and imported products for you to ogle, try and buy. CLICK HERE to see which vendors will be there.
- You can join a 45-minute MINI WORKSHOP to try out the products and to learn new techniques.
- You can buy QUALITY hand-made, HANDCRAFTED gifts (you won’t find mass-made flea market items here).
- You can ogle the EXHIBITIONS put on by various craft GUILDS and FINE ARTISTS.
- And when it all gets a bit much and your ankles start aching, you can sit down for a cup of coffee or tea while you show your friends all the goodies you have bought!
Workshop bookings are now open
To browse all the workshops available and to make online bookings, CLICK HERE.
• If you are using a cell phone or tablet, the website displays best in portrait (upright) mode.
• If your screen is set to a low resolution (800 x 600 pixels or less) you will be viewing our website in mobile mode.
Doors will be open from 9 am to 5 pm on Friday 17th July and Saturday 18th July,
and 9 am to 4 pm on Sunday 19th July.
Under 18s R20
Over 60s R40
Kids in prams FREE
Tickets will be available at the door.
The South African Quilters Guild 9th TRAVELLING EXHIBITION will debut at the In2Crafts Expo 2015!
This beautiful exhibition of 35 hand-selected fibre artworks and quilts can be viewed at the In2Crafts Expo from 17 – 19 July.